Here are just a few ways you can make your life count for even more:
- JOIN — Get on the Citizen Voice email list to stay up-to-date about CV activities. Click here
- CONTRIBUTE — To build effective citizens and protect the vulnerable, donations may be made by mail, phone or online. Click here
- Citizen Voice is a federally recognized 501c(3) nonprofit organization. Your contributions are therefore tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. All donations are made over a secure sever ( https ).
- Citizen Voice would like to thank all of their sponsors, big and small, as well. Your contribution makes a difference. To become a high profile sponsor, please contact us at 916-503-3194 or by email at email@example.com.
- VOLUNTEER — There are lots of ways you can personally make a difference. One is to take part in a highly effective Citizen Voice “Protect the Vulnerable” or “Citizen Involvement” project. You can find out more by clicking on the project links to the right. Sign up to volunteer. Click here
- REGISTER and VOTE — It’s your ticket to a healthy democracy. Do it. And encourage others to. — Click here to register to vote.
- SHARE the Citizen Voice story — The more citizen voices, the greater the impact. So share your passion for making a difference through Citizen Voice and multiply your own impact. — Click here to e-mail the Citizen Voice homepage to a friend.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started or call us at (916) 503-3194.
Contact us. We’d love to hear from you.
1215 K Street, 17th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814